London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

‘Silence on the Ongoing Genocide in Balochistan Is a Crime,’ Says Dr Sabiha Baloch

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Dr Sabiha Baloch, a senior leader of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), has urged people across Balochistan to “rise up” and speak out against what she described as an “ongoing genocide in the region.”

In a video statement released on Friday, Dr Baloch said the curfew imposed by Pakistani authorities in Zehri has now continued for more than twenty-five days, leaving residents facing hunger and disease. She said several women and children have been killed in aerial strikes carried out by state forces during this period.

Dr Baloch accused the state of intensifying its policies of enforced disappearances and targeted killings. She said that in Awaran, residents are being summoned daily to military camps and their bodies are later found dumped, while in Makuran, five people were killed this month by “state-backed death squads.”

“These actions are meant to suppress and silence the Baloch nation,” she said, adding that leaders of the BYC have been imprisoned and that members of the organization are being placed on the Fourth Schedule of Pakistan’s Anti-Terrorism Act to curb their activism.

Dr Baloch appealed to the Baloch public to “rise up and speak out against the ongoing genocide,” warning that silence would only allow further atrocities. “This is not a time for silence but for resistance,” she said. “Speaking out against oppression is a national duty.”

Pakistani authorities have not yet responded to her remarks.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...