London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Imposes ‘Complete Ban’ on Supply Deliveries to Pakistani Forces, Claims Multiple Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said on Friday that it carried out multiple attacks targeting Pakistani military personnel, supply vehicles and an alleged informant across Kolwah, Zamuran and Buleda areas of Balochistan, while announcing a “complete ban” on all supply deliveries to Pakistan army units in Zamuran.

In a media statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group’s fighters used a remote-controlled improvised explosive device (IED) to target Pakistani soldiers on foot in the Dandar area of Kolwah. The explosion, he claimed, killed three personnel and injured others.

In Buleda, the BLA said its fighters killed an alleged “death-squad agent” identified as Dadin, son of Yalan. The group accused him of involvement in targeted killings, house raids and enforced disappearances, saying he was “neutralised” during the operation.

The statement added that in Zamuran’s Sabuni area, BLA fighters targeted a vehicle transporting rations and other materials for army units with a remote-controlled IED. The group said the blast severely damaged the vehicle, adding that its rear section was deliberately targeted “to minimise civilian casualties.”

The BLA said it had identified several private vehicle owners in Zamuran “collaborating out of greed” by delivering supplies to Pakistani military outposts. It declared a “strict and complete ban” on all such deliveries and warned that those who continued to assist the army “will bear full responsibility for their lives and property losses.”

The group said that while it had previously limited the intensity of its operations to avoid civilian harm, its fighters were now authorised to directly target vehicles or individuals involved in supplying Pakistani forces.

Meanwhile, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for two separate attacks carried out in Mand and Surab.

In a statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said fighters attacked the Military Intelligence (MI) office in the Soro area of Mand on Thursday evening with rocket launchers, destroying a bunker and causing casualties.

The BLF said its fighters also set up a roadblock on the Karachi–Quetta highway in Bencha, Surab, where they conducted snap checking of vehicles. The group said a “settler” was taken into custody for interrogation, while seven construction workers detained at the site were later released.

Both the BLA and BLF said their operations would continue until the “complete withdrawal of enemy forces” and the “freedom of Balochistan.”

There was no immediate response from Pakistani authorities to the claims.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...