London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Mother Demanding Justice for Son’s Killing by Forces Threatened with Enforced Disappearance

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A mother staging a sit-in protest over the killing of her teenage son by Pakistani security forces in Balochistan’s Mastung district says she has been threatened with arrest or enforced disappearance by police.

Seventeen-year-old Syed Ehsan Shah was shot dead by Frontier Corps (FC) personnel at the Lak Pass Tunnel checkpoint in Mastung on 3 June 2025. Since 5 August, his mother has been holding a sit-in outside the Quetta Press Club, demanding the arrest of those responsible.

In a video statement, she alleged that a Deputy Superintendent of Police had warned her to end the protest or face arrest or abduction. She also accused Mastung police of harassing her family during the process of filing a case.

A murder case against unidentified FC personnel was registered on court orders following the killing. But the family says the accused are being shielded by authorities and have yet to be detained.

Syed Ehsan Shah’s mother appealed to political parties in Balochistan and to human rights organizations to support her campaign. She vowed not to be intimidated by official threats and said she would continue her protest until those responsible are held accountable.

Latest News

Former Afghan Commander Killed in Quetta Shooting

Haji Woror Achakzai, a former commander of the police of Kandahar’s Second City, was killed in a...

Mastung: Sindh Resident Killed in Reported Military Drone Strike

A non-local farmer was reportedly killed in a military drone strike in Balochistan's Mastung district on Sunday. According to...

Former Pakistan Prime Minister Links Female Suicide Bombing to Systemic Failures in Balochistan

Former Pakistani prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has said that the involvement of educated and married women in suicide attacks indicates underlying...

Two Brothers “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech, Two Missing Brothers Recovered in Mastung

Two men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from their home in Bagh Miri, Turbat, Kech district, while two brothers who had previously...

The Surab Incident – TBP Editorial

On the morning of 12 August, several people were killed and injured as a result of bombing by Pakistani fighter jets in...