London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Family of Zahid Baloch Holds Press Conference in Karachi, Demands His Safe Recovery

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The family of Zahid Baloch, a young man from Karachi’s Lyari area, held a press conference on Tuesday at the Karachi Press Club, demanding his immediate recovery after he was allegedly subjected to enforced disappearance on 17 July 2025.

According to the family, Zahid was abducted between 5:00 and 5:30 PM while waiting for passengers near his rickshaw, as part of his daily routine. They claim he was forcibly taken by unidentified men in plainclothes who shoved him into a vehicle. Since then, there has been no trace of his whereabouts.

Speaking to the media, Zahid’s father, Abdul Hameed Baloch, insisted that his son had no involvement in any illegal activities. He described Zahid as a peaceful and law-abiding citizen who had recently completed his graduation in International Relations from the University of Karachi.

Abdul Hameed added that Zahid was a bright and hardworking young man who supported his family financially by driving a rickshaw due to ongoing economic difficulties. He expressed deep anguish over the fact that when the family approached the local police station to file a First Information Report (FIR), the police allegedly refused to register the case — compounding the family’s distress.

He further stated that Zahid’s educational achievements and commitment to lawful living were clear evidence of his character and his role as a responsible member of society.

During the press conference, the family appealed to the government, judiciary, and human rights organisations to take urgent action for Zahid’s safe and immediate return. They called for transparency, an impartial investigation into the incident, and for authorities to inform the family of his well-being.

The incident adds to growing concerns over alleged enforced disappearances in various parts of the country, where citizens are reportedly detained without legal process or disclosure of their whereabouts.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims Pishin Attack After Police Station Blown Up, Government Offices Torched

Armed fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained police officers...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...

State Writ Has Effectively Ended Outside Quetta, Analyst Says

Public policy and development expert Rafiullah Kakar has said the government’s writ has “effectively ended” outside Quetta, while growing insecurity on major...