London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

17 Pakistani Soldiers Killed in Mand Attack, BLF Claims Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks on a Pakistani military checkpost and an 11-vehicle convoy in the Mand area of Kech, stating that 17 soldiers were killed and a cache of weapons was seized during the operation.

In a media statement released on Sunday, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the first attack took place on February 15 at 6 PM, targeting a Pakistani military checkpost located between Darya Cham, Matsang, and Sohren Koh in Mand.

“BLF fighters launched a heavy attack on the enemy checkpost using advanced weaponry,” the spokesperson said, claiming that 11 soldiers were killed in the assault. He further said that BLF fighters overran the post, seizing weapons and other military equipment.

The spokesperson added that a separate BLF unit ambushed an 11-vehicle military convoy sent to reinforce the besieged checkpost.

“Another BLF unit ambushed the convoy, and the attack lasted for 40 minutes,” Major Baloch said, alleging that six additional Pakistani soldiers were killed in the ambush.

He also claimed that BLF fighters destroyed two surveillance cameras and a drone camera during the operation. The spokesperson announced that video footage of the attacks would soon be released by Aashob, the BLF’s media wing.

Major Baloch said that the group would continue targeting military personnel until the “complete liberation of Balochistan and the full withdrawal of occupying forces.”

Pakistani Authorities Confirm Casualties

Earlier on Sunday, Pakistani authorities confirmed that three security personnel had been killed and six others injured in an attack on security forces in Mand.

The deceased personnel were identified as Lakhmir, Rana Zahid, and Gul Sunat, who were stationed with Dasht Scouts 125 Wing at a security post in the area. Officials said that attackers had also seized all weapons used by security forces.

However, independent sources claimed the death toll was significantly higher, reporting that armed fighters briefly took control of the mountain security post and targeted reinforcements.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...