London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat: Protest Called Over Enforced Disappearances and Violence Against Women in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Families of victims of enforced disappearances, along with Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) leader Sibghatullah Shah Ji, have announced a protest in Turbat on Saturday to demand the recovery of Baloch missing persons and to condemn recent violence against Baloch women in Quetta.

During a press conference in Turbat, Sibghatullah Shah Ji said that families from various areas of District Kech had previously staged two sit-ins for the recovery of their loved ones. During the second sit-in, the administration requested a ten-day period to address their concerns, which the families granted. However, despite forming a Joint Investigation Team (JIT) and holding several meetings, no substantial results were achieved.

“The administration had asked the families to ensure that their missing loved ones would not engage in anti-state activities,” Shah Ji said. “Despite agreeing, no further progress was made, and their missing loved ones have still not been released as the ten-day time limit has now expired.”

Consequently, a protest rally was announced. “The protest rally will begin at 5:30 PM from Shaheed Fida Chowk and proceed to the DC Office, followed by a sit-in at the administration’s office,” he added.

Shah Ji accused Pakistani security agencies of a new tactic of transferring forcibly disappeared persons to police custody, who then file fabricated cases against them. He cited the non-bailable 9C charge as an example. “Public patience is wearing thin with the police,” Shah Ji warned. “If the police continue these practices, it will lead to public backlash and disgrace for the police and local administration.”

He also highlighted the case of Khalid Bijar, a disabled and ill young man from Merri Nig who was recently forcibly disappeared, and an FIR was registered against him on fabricated charges. “This is condemnable,” Shah Ji said. “Similar actions have occurred in the past and will not bode well for the local police.”

In Quetta, a sit-in protest continues at Secretariat Chowk, demanding the safe release of Zaheer Ahmad, who was forcibly disappeared. Meanwhile, demonstrators have completely blocked the Quetta-Karachi Highway at Sona Khan, halting all traffic to draw attention to their cause. This protest, led by the families of the missing and supported by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee, has faced violent repression from security forces, leading to widespread condemnation from various leaders and organizations.

Protestors in Quetta have blocked the Quetta-Karachi highway in protest

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...