London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

US and UK Launch Fresh Strikes Against Houthi Positions in Yemen

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The United States (US) and the United Kingdom (UK) conducted airstrikes for the eighth time on Houthi rebel positions in Yemen early on Tuesday.

The US and UK targeted Houthi bases using warships, ships, and submarines in response to Houthi attacks on commercial ships during the Gaza war, causing tension in the region.

Houthi-run Al Masirah TV confirmed that the airstrikes took place in Yemen’s Sanaa, Taiz, and Bayda provinces, including the al-Dailami air base near the capital Sanaa.

US defense officials reported that the strikes hit multiple targets at eight Houthi sites, including an underground storage facility, missile launching sites, and other locations linked to Houthi surveillance capabilities.

The statement said that the attacks aim to weaken the Houthi’s ability to target commercial ships in the Middle East, thereby safeguarding international trade in the Red Sea.

A senior US military official told reporters that the attack sites were deliberately chosen to target weapons systems, minimizing potential casualties. The official estimated that the underground storage facility contained “more advanced conventional weapons” than the sites hit in the first round of attacks on January 11.

It is worth noting that about 15 percent of the world’s maritime traffic passes through the Red Sea. Global trade has been impacted by Houthi attacks since the start of the Gaza war, leading major shipping companies to opt for longer and more expensive routes around Africa for maritime trade.

“There will be no hesitation in protecting the waterway,” and “these precision strikes are in response to the illegal, dangerous, and destabilizing actions of the Houthis,” stated the US and UK.

The latest attacks received support from Australia, Bahrain, Canada, and the Netherlands.

“We will not hesitate to defend the free flow of lives and commerce in one of the world’s most important waterways in the face of persistent threats,” the statement added.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...