London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Explosions and Shooting in Balochistan: Three People Injured

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least three people were reportedly injured and a building collapsed in three separate attacks in Naseerabad and Kharan district of Balochistan on Tuesday.

According to reports, a building was reportedly destroyed in a mysterious heavy explosion in Dera Murad Jamali area of Naseerabad. However, no casualties were reported due to the explosion.

The explosion took place at the former UBL Bank, near DC Chowk. After the blast, the city police and other law enforcement agencies closed the highway and launched an investigation.

Meanwhile, three people reportedly wounded in a firing incident in Kharan district of Balochistan, on Tuesday.

According to reports, unknown armed men opened fire in Kharan Bazaar and critically injured three people. The injured were identified as Abdul Ghafoor Yalanzai resident of Gwash, Mohammad Yusuf Syapad, a resident of Shadizai, and Jawad Ahmad Mullazai, a resident of Kharan city.

The police rushed the injured to the district hospital. However, the actual motive behind the incident remains unknown. The police said that they are actively investigating the incident and more details will emerge as the investigation progresses.

In another development in Kharan, unidentified individuals attacked the old office of the Election Commission with a hand grenade in Kharan. However, no human losses were reported in the incident.

The police cordoned off the area and started an investigation. Notably, Kharan city witnessed the second incident of blast in a single week. Earlier the blast took place during the training of the officers for the elections.

It’s worth noting that the pro-independence parties and armed groups in Balochistan have been rejecting the Pakistani elections for decades. Since the preparations for the recent elections, Baloch armed groups have appealed to the public to stay away from the election campaigns.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...