London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch armed groups attack Pakistani forces, damage construction sites

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for two separate attacks on the Pakistani security forces in Kohlu and a construction site in the Kalat districts of Balochistan on Wednesday.

The ‘pro-independence’ group’s spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch told the media in a statement that its fighters targeted an outpost of the Pakistani military in the Talengokh Wadh area of Kohlu, causing heavy losses to the forces in the attack.

Jeeyand Baloch said that BLA fighters destroyed the road-building machinery of an “exploitative project” in the Gararhi area of Kalat.
 
In a separate press release, the United Baloch Army (UBA), another “pro-independence” group, claimed responsibility for targeting the Counter Terrorism Force (CTD) post in Khuzdar on Wednesday.

UBA’s Mazar Baloch said that UBA fighters targeted the former FC post located on Masjid Road in Wadh tehsil of Khuzdar, resulting in injuries to several CTD personnel.

He said that after the recent attacks by Baloch fighters in Wadh, CTD personnel were deployed in this FC post, who unnecessarily harass the general public.

The spokesman further said that this attack is a warning to the CTD to stop harassing the general public or else they will face intensive attacks in the future.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Military Warns Against ‘Disrupting Peace’ in Balochistan Ahead of Protest March

Pakistan’s military has warned that no one will be allowed to “disrupt peace” in Balochistan, as political...

Government Delegation Holds Talks with Akhtar Mengal at Lakpass Sit-In

A government delegation visited the Lakpass sit-in site near Quetta on Saturday, attempting to negotiate with Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) leader Sardar...

Khuzdar: ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Man Among Three Killed in Alleged Fake Encounter

A young man reportedly detained by Pakistani forces last year has been identified among three people killed in an alleged staged encounter...

Mahrang Baloch Rejects Release Offer, Demands Freedom for All Detained Activists

Negotiations between Pakistani authorities and detained Baloch activist Dr Mahrang Baloch have failed after she rejected a conditional offer for her release,...

Dera Bugti: Youth Goes Missing After Alleged Detention by Pakistani Forces

A young man has reportedly gone missing after being allegedly detained by Pakistani military forces in the Dera Bugti district of Balochistan.