London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: 4 labours died in a coal mine

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Four miners lost their lives due to suffocation in the mine in Quetta’s Sara Ghurgai area on Monday.

According to reports, the coal miners were deep inside the mine when it suddenly filled with poisonous gas. Them dead bodies of all the four miners were shifted to civil hospital Quetta.

Two of the deceased miners were identified as Muhammad Khan and Fazal ur Rehman, who were brothers. While, the identification of the two other miners has not been ascertained yet.

Hazardous working conditions inside coal mines of Balochistan have claimed scores of human lives. Such untoward incidents have almost become order of the day in Dukki, Harnai, Quetta, Mach and Chamalang areas of Balochistan. At least sixteen miners have died in coal mine accidents this year, while 6 workers were severely injured in mine accidents last month.

Labourer unions attribute these accidents in the coal mines to the absence of facilities and substandard equipment. The unions have complained that the government and mine owners have not taken any adequate steps to prevent these accidents.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...