London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Missing persons’ families slam CTD for ‘false allegations’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The families of the Baloch missing persons’ slammed the Counter-Terrorism Department of Pakistan for levelling ‘false allegations against their loved ones. The parents said that the CTD had forcibly disappeared their sons in broad daylight, and now it is making false allegations and fabricated stories to incriminate the missing persons in unknown crimes.

According to the details, Zar Gul, the mother of missing Khalil s/o Dilwash, and Mehar Jan, the mother of missing Hafeez s/o Washdil, held a press conference in Turbat on Friday. They slammed the CTD for falsely accusing their sons and said that they were forcibly disappeared from the Aapsar Bazar area of Turbat in December 2021.

They said that the Pakistani security forces raided our house in the middle of the night and forcibly disappeared our sons. We went to the police station the next day to file a report against the abduction, but the police threatened us to keep our mouths shut or our sons will be killed. We kept quiet to keep our sons safe. But the Counter-Terrorism Department of Pakistan claimed on March 28 that it had arrested our sons from district Naseerabad and claimed it had recovered explosive material from them.

The family members said that there is no truth in these allegations – the entire village saw the forces apprehending our sons and we are ready to provide testimony in court.

The family members then met with the Kech Deputy Commissioner Hussain Jan Baloch and demanded the safe release of their loved ones. The deputy commissioner told them that a report has been filed against their sons and they are not in his jurisdiction – they have been moved to another police station. He said that since they are not in his jurisdiction, he is powerless and cannot help them.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...