London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Explosion in coal mine traps 6 miners

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

6 coal miners were trapped in the Marwar area of district Quetta after a methane gas explosion inside a mine. Rescue workers reached after the blast and rescued 4 miners, Mines and Mineral department sources told media.

All the trapped miners have suffered burn injuries due the blast. The injured miners shifted to the burn unit of the Bolan Medical Complex Hospital for medical treatment. “All four admitted to the burn ward”, a doctor in the BMC hospital informed. However, a rescue operation is still underway to recover the remaining two trapped miners.

Where in another news, a coal miner died inside a mine on Sunday afternoon in Dukki district. Levies sources said a landslide hit a coal miner deep inside the mine killing him on the spot. The victim identified as Shams ur Rehman, a resident of the Swat area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. The dead body of the victim moved towards his native village from Dukki.

A similar incident occurred in March this year, when eight coal miners were trapped at a depth of 1000 feet inside a coal mine in Marwar. A methane gas leakage had triggered an explosion inside the mine that had brought the entire structure tumbling down. The dead bodies of six of the eight miners were pulled out after a four-hour long rescue operation. The remaining two were never found.

Such dead incidents are not a novelty in the coalfields of Balochistan where the miners lack the necessary equipment, facilities and training required to operate in the extremely dangerous environment of coal mines. Balochistan’s soil is saturated with reserves of natural gas, and a single misplaced pickaxe blow can easily trigger an explosion and kill tens of individuals on the spot.

Over the past year, more than a hundred coal miners have lost their lives in 72 such incidents.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...