London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani forces attacked in Jhao and Mastung, Baloch armed group claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch “pro-independence” group Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for two separate attacks that were carried out against the Pakistani security forces in Jhao and Mastung on Wednesday, saying that the forces had sustained heavy damages as a result of the attacks.

Major Gohram Baloch, the spokesperson for the BLF, claimed responsibility for the attacks in two separate media statements. He confirmed that the BLF fighters had carried out two separate attacks on the Pakistani forces in Jhao and Mastung on the eve of Wednesday.

He said that the group had attacked the security checkpoint of the Pakistani forces located near the RCD road in Mastung. He said that the attackers had hurled a grenade at the checkpoint that landed inside the checkpost. “The forces sustained heavy damages, but they soon cordoned off the area to hide the damages from the media and the public,” he claimed.

The spokesperson said that the forces stationed on this check post had been constantly harassing the civilians and were involved in extorting money from the transporters.

In another media statement on Friday, the Balochistan Liberation Front claimed responsibility for another attack that was carried out against the security forces in Jhao on Wednesday. The statement read that the BLF fighters had fired a rocket that landed squarely into the security camp of the Pakistani forces. The forces had to sustain heavy material damage and casualties.

The statement said that the panicked security forces stampeded towards the civilian settlements and looted several houses. “They also detained several individuals and moved them to their security camp,” the statement claimed.

In another development on Friday, the Pakistani security forces were targeted in the Harnai district of Balochistan. Sources have revealed that unidentified assailants attacked the checkpost of the Frontier Corps in the Pari Chashma area of Harnai. It is not yet clear if the attack resulted in any casualties. The authorities have not yet commented on the attack.

Baloch “pro-independence” groups have gained a strong foothold in Harnai and launched several attacks on the security forces there, but no group has claimed responsibility for the Friday’s attack yet.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...