London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch family awaits the return of their loved ones for 12 years

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Kabir Baloch, Mushtaq Baloch and Attaullah Baloch went missing from district Khuzdar in March 2009. 12 years later, their families still long for their arrival.

To mark the 12th year of the disappearance of Kabir, Mushtaq and Attaullah, their family members held a press conference in the Quetta Press Club on Wednesday, saying that they have knocked on every door in search of justice in this long excruciating period, but to no avail.

Mama Qadeer Baloch, Vice-Chairman of the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons, was also present at the conference. The family members said that the Pakistani commission on enforced disappearances is just a charade that has been established to mislead the international human rights groups.

Addressing the gathering, one of the speakers said that the past 12 years have been an agonizing period for me and my entire family. She said that members of her family have not just been “abducted”, but also killed. Her brother Waheed Baloch was shot dead along with his friend Salman Baloch in Khuzdar in February of 2012. She said that her other brother Kabeer Baloch and two of his friends, Mushtaq Baloch and Attaullah Baloch, were “forcibly disappeared” from Khuzdar in March 2009, exactly 12 years ago.

The family members said that to mark the 12th year of the disappearance of our loved ones and to bring the matter of their abduction in front of the international rights organizations and judicial bodies, we will begin a hunger strike in the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons camp in Quetta on 26th of March.

They added that they will also organize a demonstration in front of the Quetta Press Club on 27th of March. They will also run a social media campaign on that day with the hashtag #ReleaseBalochMissingPersons. They appealed to the public to participate in the demonstration and raise their voice for the safe recovery of their loved ones and all the Baloch missing persons.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...