London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochsitan: 2,000 more people are expected to arrive from Iran

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan chief secretary, Fazeel Asghar has said that around 2,000 are expected to return from Iran through Taftan border in a few days.

Over 500 people had been quarantined in Taftan, Chief secretary said while briefing journalists on Saturday.

He said the number of coronavirus patients in Balochistan had reached 104.

Where in a latest news received by The Balochistan Post says the number has reached 108 and a coronavirus patient has passed away in Quetta today.

Official says Balochistan government wants the borders to remain closed

Mr Asghar said work to set up an emergency health city having a capacity of 2,000 people on 50 acres of land had been started in Quetta.

He said the National Dis­aster Management Autho­rity would provide 600 containers equipped with all residential facilities for Taftan and 300 for Chaman.

The chief secretary said that there was no lockdown in Balochistan, only inter-province and inter-city transport had been suspended and shopping malls and markets had been closed.

“At present, we have the facility to treat over 450 patients, but we also buying more equipment,” he said, adding that at present quarantine centers were not being set up in schools and colleges.

Quarantine centres had been set up in the Rural Development Authority, Pakistan Council of Scientific Research and Taftan, he said.

Mr Asghar said the provincial government wanted that the borders should remain closed, but it was a federal subject.

Latest News

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...

Four Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Chagai, Gwadar, Dera Bugti and Quetta; Body of Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports of enforced disappearances continued to emerge from multiple regions of Balochistan, as four young men were allegedly detained by Pakistani forces...

Armed Checkpoints on Noshki Highway, 17 Individuals Linked to Reko Diq Project Detained

Armed men reportedly established checkpoints on sections of the Quetta–Taftan highway passing through Noshki, Dalbandin and Mastung, with regional sources claiming that...