London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Saudi Arabia signs grant agreement to strengthen CPEC

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Saudi Arabia has signed three agreements of grant to strengthen China funded multi-billion dollar project, China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, Pakistan’s Information Minster confirmed on Thursday.

Addressing a media conference, Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry said that three agreements of grant have been signed and a delegation of Saudia Arabia will reach Pakistan on Sunday.

“Saudi wants to bring a major investment in CPEC”, he said while not disclosing the details of the grant agreement.

On other hand, CPEC, with a large portion of its corridor passing through Balochistan, is facing high resistance by Baloch freedom fighters.

Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibilities of multiple attacks this week on Pakistani forces deployed to protect the Chinese project.

In August this year, Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) had carried out a suicide attack on Chinese engineers in Dalbandeen. At least three Chinese engineers were killed in the attack. BLA had said it will carry more suicide attacks if China fails to quit Balochistan.

The recent entrance of Saudi Arabia in the project has also attracted criticism by Baloch political parties.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...