London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat: Two Men Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared, Student Found Dead

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two young men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared by Pakistani forces in Turbat, while the body of an 18-year-old student was found days after his disappearance, local sources and a rights group said.

Local sources said a 25-year-old man was detained last week at a checkpoint set up by Pakistani forces in the Jadgal Dun area of Turbat, the main city of Kech district, and later moved to an undisclosed location.

The man was identified as Sameer Ahmed, son of Muhammad Arif and a resident of Allah Bakhsh Kalatuk. His whereabouts remain unknown, the sources said.

In a separate incident on April 6, another man, Ilyas, son of Mia Dad, was detained from his home in the Kogdaan area of Turbat by Pakistani forces. His whereabouts also remain unknown.

Meanwhile, the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said an 18-year-old student, Shayhaq Rahim, was forcibly disappeared by what it described as state-backed “death squads” from the main bazaar in Turbat on March 31 and later found dead on April 5 on a roadside along the Pasni Road.

“This is not just a killing, this is a systematic pattern of enforced disappearances and extrajudicial executions in Balochistan,” the BYC said.

The group called on the United Nations to “take urgent notice of the situation in Balochistan” and urged international human rights organizations to ensure independent investigations and accountability.

Latest News

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet, writer and academic Professor Ghamkhwar...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.