London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Six Days Remain in Prisoner Exchange Ultimatum as BLA Releases Video Showing Captured Pakistani Soldier

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has said six days remain in its deadline for a proposed prisoner exchange involving seven captured Pakistani military personnel, following the release of a new video featuring one of the detained soldiers.

In a statement shared through its media channel “Hakkal,” the group said the remaining time in its ultimatum relates to an exchange offer made after clashes earlier this month in the Ornach area of Khuzdar district, where it claims the soldiers were captured.

The organization released a video showing a detained soldier identified as Muhammad Shehram s/o Muhammad Riaz Ali, a resident of Sheikhupura’s village Amir Singh in Punjab. In the footage, the soldier states his name, rank, and place of origin while holding what appears to be a Pakistani army service card and related documents.

According to the BLA, a total of 17 Pakistani military personnel were taken into custody during the second phase of “Operation Herof.” The group previously stated that 10 of those detained were released after being warned, citing their alleged affiliation with local police and Levies forces.

The remaining seven personnel, described by the group as members of regular Pakistani army units, remain in BLA custody. The organization claims that proceedings were conducted before what it called a “Baloch national court,” where the detainees faced allegations including war crimes, actions against civilian populations, involvement in enforced disappearances, and participation in what the group described as acts of genocide against Baloch people.

The BLA said its command council decided to grant Pakistan a seven-day deadline, citing international wartime principles and norms governing prisoner exchanges. It stated that if Pakistani authorities formally agree to a prisoner swap within the specified period, the seven detained soldiers could be exchanged for Baloch prisoners.

In the latest video statement, the group said six days now remain for Pakistan to respond.

The organization reiterated that the release of the seven soldiers is conditional upon the release of Baloch prisoners. It warned that if no formal or practical progress is made within the deadline, the death sentences announced by the group’s court would be carried out.

Pakistani authorities have not publicly responded to the claims at the time of publication.

Latest News

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...

Pump Operator Detained in Quetta, Family Seeks Information on His Whereabouts

Abdul Qadeer Baloch, a resident of the Qaziabad area of Noshki, was taken into custody by Pakistani forces from Quetta’s Liaquat Park...