London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Nineteen More Baloch Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi and Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The series of enforced disappearances targeting Baloch youth has continued, with fifteen more people reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces in Karachi, Quetta and Gwadar and moved to undisclosed locations, families and rights groups said on Thursday.

In Karachi, Kashif Baloch, a resident of the Kalri area of Lyari, was taken into custody from his home at around 2 a.m. on Wednesday and subsequently disappeared.

Family members said Kashif had previously been detained and disappeared last July from his shop in Saddar. He was released after several months but was allegedly taken again during the latest raid.

In Karachi’s Lyari neighbourhood, residents said that police and Sindh Rangers carried out late-night raids across Chakiwara, Baghdadi and Kalri, detaining thirteen individuals and moving them to unknown locations. The names of those detained could not be immediately confirmed.

According to the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), three more individuals, Daniyal Nasir, son of Abdul Nasir, Muhammad Iqbal, son of Khaliq Dad, and Irshad Ali, a resident of Jafarabad, were detained on 16 February near NCCI Hospital in Karachi and forcibly disappeared.

Abdul Nasir, Muhammad Iqbal and Irshad Ali

VBMP said all three had travelled to Karachi for medical treatment, adding that when the families attempted to register an FIR at the relevant police station, police refused to file the complaint and instead harassed them.

VBMP Chairman Nasrullah Baloch strongly condemned the disappearance of the three youths and criticised the alleged harassment of their families by police personnel.

He said the Sindh government must “take immediate notice” of the disappearances and ensure the safe recovery of Daniyal Nasir, Muhammad Iqbal and Irshad Ali.

Meanwhile, in the Killi Qambarani area of Quetta, a young man identified as Junaid Ahmed, son of Shah Muhammad, was taken from his home late last night, family members said. His whereabouts remain unknown.

Junaid Ahmed

Family members said Junaid Ahmed had no involvement in any illegal activity and demanded his immediate recovery.

Separately, a seventeen-year-old student, Abdullah, son of Abdul Hameed, was detained by Pakistani forces from Jiwani in the Gwadar district and moved to an undisclosed location. No information has been provided to the family since his detention.

Latest News

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an...

Nineteen More Baloch Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi and Balochistan

The series of enforced disappearances targeting Baloch youth has continued, with fifteen more people reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces in...

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks in Balochistan

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in different areas of Balochistan, according to statements issued to...

Amma Hoori’s Grief — TBP Editorial

Amma Hoori’s entire life was lived under the shadow of state repression. She and her family were among the thousands of Baloch...

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described as a “fake encounter,” alleging...