London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Gwadar: Oil Workers Accuse Pakistani Forces of Burning Depots, Destroying Livelihoods

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Residents and workers in Balochistan’s coastal district of Gwadar said on Thursday that Pakistani forces burned makeshift depots during an operation in the Kuntani area of Jiwani tehsil, destroying livelihoods and leaving dozens of families without income.

Those affected said the sites were used by people involved in the informal oil trade, which provides work for thousands of residents from across the Makran coast.

They said temporary shelters, storage depots and equipment along the shoreline were set on fire during the operation, resulting in significant financial losses.

One worker told The Balochistan Post that Coast Guard personnel had previously confiscated vehicles or taken money from workers, but said this time the depots were “reduced to ashes”.

Residents said many families in the area depend on oil transportation and related work for survival, and that the loss of equipment and storage facilities had pushed them into severe economic hardship.

Some residents also criticized local lawmaker Hidayat-ur-Rehman, saying he had supported the workers before taking office but had “remained silent” since entering the assembly.

Affected families called for compensation and assistance, saying they had been left unable to meet basic needs.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...