London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Body of ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Youth Recovered in Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The body of a young man who had been missing for two months after allegedly being taken into custody by Pakistani forces has been recovered from the Tump area of Kech district in Balochistan.

Local residents discovered the body on Wednesday in the Rodbun area of Tump. It was later identified as Nauman, son of Haider, a resident of Mand. Family members said Nauman had been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces on 19 November 2025.

They said Nauman and his companion, Ismail, had gone for a picnic that day when Pakistani forces opened fire. Ismail was killed on the spot, they said, while Nauman, who was injured, was taken into custody and had remained missing since.

In a statement, Paank, the human rights department of the Baloch National Movement (BNM), said Nauman’s case amounted to “an enforced disappearance followed by an extrajudicial killing.”

Paank said the incident was a “grave violation of international human rights law,” adding that Nauman had been held in prolonged, secret detention before his body was found.

It called for a “prompt, independent and transparent investigation,” full accountability for those responsible, and justice and reparations for Nauman’s family. “Enforced disappearances and unlawful killings must end immediately,” it said.

Latest News

BLA Claims Pishin Attack After Police Station Blown Up, Government Offices Torched

Armed fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained police officers...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...

State Writ Has Effectively Ended Outside Quetta, Analyst Says

Public policy and development expert Rafiullah Kakar has said the government’s writ has “effectively ended” outside Quetta, while growing insecurity on major...