London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Rail Services in Balochistan Suspended Again Amid Security Concerns

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Railway services in Balochistan have been suspended for one day, according to railway officials.

Officials said that, due to unspecified unavoidable reasons, the Jaffar Express from Quetta to Peshawar and the Bolan Mail from Quetta to Karachi would not operate on Tuesday. The Quetta–Chaman passenger train has also been suspended, while the Jaffar Express travelling from Peshawar to Quetta is not expected to arrive.

Railway authorities did not provide detailed reasons for the suspension. However, sources told The Balochistan Post that the decision was taken in view of security concerns.

Rail services linking Balochistan with other parts of the country, particularly Punjab and Peshawar, have faced repeated disruptions in recent months. The Jaffar Express, which connects Quetta with northern regions, has been suspended on multiple occasions following security incidents, causing difficulties for passengers travelling to and from Quetta, Karachi, Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Earlier this year, in March, a “pro-independence” Baloch armed group, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) hijacked the Jaffar Express travelling from Quetta to Peshawar via Lahore. The group said it had held the train for several days and claimed that more than 200 Pakistani security personnel were killed during the incident.

Railway services in Balochistan remain vulnerable to security-related disruptions, with passengers frequently affected by sudden cancellations and suspensions.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...