London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Grenade Attacks in Quetta, Turbat and Highway Blockade in Basima

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), a “pro-independence” armed group, has claimed responsibility for a series of hand-grenade attacks targeting Pakistani armed forces in Quetta and Turbat, as well as a temporary highway blockade in Basima, Balochistan.

In a statement issued on Saturday, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group’s fighters set up a roadblock on the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) highway in the Pathk area of Basima on December 12, conducting snap checks between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.

He said two personnel from the Customs Department were taken into custody during the blockade and remained under interrogation, adding that a decision regarding their release would be made after the interrogation is completed.

The BLF said its fighters also carried out a hand-grenade attack on a Pakistani forces’ post in the Aap Daruk area of Absar, Turbat, at around 9 p.m. on the night of December 12. According to the statement, the grenade landed inside the post, causing casualties and property damage.

In a separate incident, the group said three Frontier Corps personnel were targeted with a hand grenade outside the gate of Kachhi Baig police station on Qambrani Road in Quetta at around 2 a.m. on December 13. The BLF claimed all three personnel were injured in the attack.

The group accepted responsibility for the attacks in Quetta and Turbat, as well as the roadblock in Basima, and said it would continue its operations “until the achievement of an independent Balochistan.”

Pakistani authorities had not issued an official response to the BLF’s claims at the time of publication.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...