London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Twenty Unclaimed Bodies Buried in Quetta Under Chhipa Foundation Supervision

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Twenty unidentified bodies that had been lying in Quetta’s Civil Hospital for several days were formally declared unclaimed and buried under the supervision of the Chhipa Foundation in the Dasht Tera Meel graveyard, local sources confirmed on Thursday.

Officials from concerned departments and volunteers of the Chhipa Foundation attended the burial.

According to hospital and local sources, four of the twenty bodies were brought from Mangocher, a region that has witnessed a series of recent security operations. These four bodies were identified as Gul Khan alias Yaseen, Inayatullah, Izzatullah, and Shay Murad, while the remaining sixteen bodies remain unidentified.

Security operations in Balochistan have long been the subject of controversy, with local and human rights groups frequently labeling them as “fake encounters” or extrajudicial killings. Families of missing persons have also alleged that many victims of enforced disappearances later reappear as unidentified bodies in morgues or remote burial sites.

Baloch nationalist parties and human rights organizations have repeatedly expressed concern over what they describe as a systematic campaign of violence against civilians, accusing Pakistani security forces of targeting non-combatants during military operations and staging encounters to eliminate disappeared persons.

However, officials have maintained that the bodies buried on Thursday belonged to armed “militants” killed during various security operations, including some who were reportedly killed in a recent attack on the Frontier Corps headquarters in Quetta.

Latest News

Footage of BLA Operation in Pishin Fuels Debate Over Support for Baloch Movement Among Pashtuns

Footage from an hours-long operation by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Balochistan’s Pashtun-majority Pishin district, during...

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a post for Pakistani forces in...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...

Panjgur: Baloch Teacher Found Dead Weeks After Enforced Disappearance, says BYC

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said a schoolteacher from Panjgur, who was forcibly disappeared before Eid, was found dead weeks later, bringing...