London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Four Victims of Enforced Disappearance Found Dead in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The bodies of four men who had been forcibly disappeared in recent days were recovered on Wednesday from different parts of Balochistan, in what families and rights groups said were clear cases of extrajudicial killings.

Local sources said three bodies were found in the Sorap dam area of Buleda, Kech district. The victims were identified as Quddous Baloch, son of Umaid; Neik Saal Baloch, son of Dilwash; and Nazar Arz Muhammad, son of Arz Muhammad. All three were drivers engaged in cross-border trade.

According to families, the men were detained on 30 September by Pakistani security forces and members of a government-backed militia locally known as a “death squad.” Their bullet-riddled bodies were discovered the following day, on 1 October.

The Balochistan Post had earlier reported on the disappearance of Nazar Arz Muhammad, who was allegedly abducted by members of the same group.

Meanwhile, the body of Janzaib Baloch, son of Roshin, was found on 1 October near the Makuran Coastal Highway, close to Layri Hassan Hotel in Uthal, Lasbela district. He was a labourer from the Babbar Shoor area of Pasni in Gwadar district and had been taken from his home on 28 September.

Enforced disappearances and the subsequent discovery of bodies have become a deeply distressing and recurring pattern in Balochistan. Families say they continue to search for missing loved ones, many of whom have been unaccounted for over months or even years.

Despite repeated appeals by human rights organisations and local activists, there has been little progress in addressing these cases. Calls for independent investigations and accountability remain unanswered by state authorities.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...