London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Four Attacks Targeting Pakistani Forces in Turbat, Quetta and Kharan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said on Tuesday that its fighters carried out four separate operations across Turbat, Quetta, and Kharan regions of Balochistan, targeting Pakistani military and police personnel, blocking highways, and seizing weapons.

In a media statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group’s fighters attacked a Pakistani army outpost on the main highway on the outskirts of Turbat, firing multiple rocket-propelled shells at military positions. The group claimed the attack caused casualties and property losses to Pakistani forces.

The BLA said its fighters also disarmed police personnel in Mian Ghundi, Quetta, seizing their weapons and other equipment while they were on motorcycle patrol. The group said the police personnel were later released after being “warned.”

In a separate incident, the group said its fighters set up a road blockade on the Kharan–Nushki and Kharan–Basima highways on Monday, conducting snap checks for more than two hours. During the operation, two suspects were detained and are being interrogated, the statement added.

The BLA also claimed that its fighters seized a police vehicle during the operations.

Jeeyand Baloch said the group accepted responsibility for all four attacks and reiterated that its operations against Pakistani military and intelligence personnel would continue until the “freedom of Balochistan.”

There was no immediate response from Pakistani authorities.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...