London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed Men Seize Checkpoint in Surab as UBA and BRG Claim Separate Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed men set up a checkpoint on the Quetta–Karachi highway near Mal Shahurai in Surab, holding control of the area for nearly an hour and seizing weapons from police personnel, local sources said on Thursday.

Sources said the assailants overran the checkpoint and confiscated weapons from police who were travelling from Quetta. During the exchange of fire, a police officer identified as Havaldar Muhammad Jan, son of Muhammad Yousuf, was killed. No group has so far claimed responsibility for the Surab incident.

Meanwhile, the United Baloch Army (UBA) said it had detained and executed an alleged state informer in Siyori, Dhadar district, on the night of 14 October.

In a statement, UBA spokesperson Mazar Baloch said the man, identified as Pandi Marri, son of Toor Khan Marri, was apprehended while on patrol and later “confessed” to collaborating with Pakistani armed forces.

Separately, the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) claimed responsibility for a series of attacks targeting Pakistani forces and state infrastructure in Naseerabad district.

According to a statement released by the group, BRG fighters attacked a military checkpoint near Notal, killing two soldiers and wounding four others. The group also said that explosive devices were used to target power transmission towers near Chattar, destroying two towers and badly damaging two more.

The BRG further claimed that a remote-controlled explosive device struck a military foot patrol involved in gas-pipeline clearance operations in Rabi, killing one soldier and seriously injuring another.

The group said it accepted responsibility for all the operations and warned that such attacks would continue “until the goal of an independent Balochistan is achieved.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...