London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two FC Personnel Killed in Kech as Armed Groups Claim Multiple Attacks in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two Frontier Corps (FC) personnel were killed in an armed attack in the Mand area of Balochistan’s Kech district on Friday morning.

Sources said the incident took place in Koh Pusht Gayab, a suburban area of Mand, where FC personnel were on routine patrol. Armed assailants opened fire on them, killing Jameel Ahmed and Azizullah on the spot.

Both men were riding a motorcycle when they were targeted. The attackers reportedly took away their weapons before fleeing the scene. Police reached the site, took the bodies into custody and shifted them to hospital.

Meanwhile, two Baloch armed groups claimed responsibility for multiple attacks targeting Pakistani security forces and state-linked projects across Balochistan on Wednesday and Thursday.

In a media statement, Major Gwahram Baloch, spokesperson for the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), said the group’s fighters targeted a picket vehicle escorting a Pakistani army convoy in the Gworkop area at around 4pm on Thursday. The group claimed two personnel were killed and several others injured after the vehicle came under fire with “advanced and heavy weapons.”

In a separate statement, the BLF said two Frontier Corps soldiers were killed in a bomb attack in Jhao, Awaran district, on Wednesday. The group said fighters planted a remote-controlled IED at a protective post near Majid Peer Cross and detonated it when FC personnel arrived. The killed personnel were identified as Rehmatullah and Zubair.

The BLF said such operations had placed Pakistani forces under “severe psychological pressure” and accused the army of retaliating by targeting civilians and settlements. “The occupying army and its collaborators will continue to be targeted on every front until an independent Balochistan is achieved,” the statement said.

The group added that footage of the Jhao attack had been recorded and would be released by its media wing, Aashob.

Separately, the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) said it had attacked vehicles of a military construction company in the Jarwar area of Sohbatpur district.

According to the group’s spokesperson, Dostain Baloch, two excavator machines belonging to the company were destroyed. The BRG warned local contractors to stay away from state-backed projects or “bear responsibility for any loss of life or property.”

Latest News

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an...

Nineteen More Baloch Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi and Balochistan

The series of enforced disappearances targeting Baloch youth has continued, with Nineteen more people reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces in...

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks in Balochistan

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in different areas of Balochistan, according to statements issued to...

Amma Hoori’s Grief — TBP Editorial

Amma Hoori’s entire life was lived under the shadow of state repression. She and her family were among the thousands of Baloch...

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described as a “fake encounter,” alleging...