London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Pakistani Soldiers Killed in IED Blast in Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three Pakistani soldiers were killed in an improvised explosive device (IED) attack in Balochistan’s Kech district on Saturday evening, local sources said.

Witnesses said unidentified attackers targeted two motorcycles of the security forces in the Buleda Gilli area, destroying both vehicles. The injured were taken to hospital following the explosion.

The personnel killed in the attack were identified as FC Naik Saad and Sepoy Ismail of the 103 Engineers, and Sepoy Asad of 61W/KS.

No group has so far claimed responsibility for the attack.

BLF Says It Carried Out Roadblocks in Surab and Washuk

Meanwhile, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) said its fighters carried out roadblocks on highways in Surab and Washuk districts earlier this week, seizing government vehicles and weapons from customs and police personnel.

In a statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group set up three checkpoints in Surab on 25 September, during which they detained staff of the Customs Department. The personnel were later released, the statement said, but their official vehicles and weapons were confiscated.

The BLF also claimed responsibility for detaining a police patrol team at a checkpoint on the CPEC road at Zard in Washuk on 24 September. The group said the officers were released after their weapons and vehicle were taken.

The BLF reiterated its commitment to continue targeting Pakistani security forces and what it described as collaborators until, it said, the “freedom of Balochistan” is achieved.

There was no immediate response from Pakistani authorities to the claims.

Latest News

Enforced Disappearances Continue in Balochistan as Families Endure Prolonged Distress, Says VBMP Chairman

A protest camp organized by the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan...

Footage of BLA Operation in Pishin Fuels Debate Over Support for Baloch Movement Among Pashtuns

Footage from an hours-long operation by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Balochistan’s Pashtun-majority Pishin district, during which fighters destroyed a police...

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a post for Pakistani forces in...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...