London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Pakistani Soldiers Killed in IED Blast in Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three Pakistani soldiers were killed in an improvised explosive device (IED) attack in Balochistan’s Kech district on Saturday evening, local sources said.

Witnesses said unidentified attackers targeted two motorcycles of the security forces in the Buleda Gilli area, destroying both vehicles. The injured were taken to hospital following the explosion.

The personnel killed in the attack were identified as FC Naik Saad and Sepoy Ismail of the 103 Engineers, and Sepoy Asad of 61W/KS.

No group has so far claimed responsibility for the attack.

BLF Says It Carried Out Roadblocks in Surab and Washuk

Meanwhile, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) said its fighters carried out roadblocks on highways in Surab and Washuk districts earlier this week, seizing government vehicles and weapons from customs and police personnel.

In a statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group set up three checkpoints in Surab on 25 September, during which they detained staff of the Customs Department. The personnel were later released, the statement said, but their official vehicles and weapons were confiscated.

The BLF also claimed responsibility for detaining a police patrol team at a checkpoint on the CPEC road at Zard in Washuk on 24 September. The group said the officers were released after their weapons and vehicle were taken.

The BLF reiterated its commitment to continue targeting Pakistani security forces and what it described as collaborators until, it said, the “freedom of Balochistan” is achieved.

There was no immediate response from Pakistani authorities to the claims.

Latest News

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an...

Nineteen More Baloch Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi and Balochistan

The series of enforced disappearances targeting Baloch youth has continued, with Nineteen more people reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces in...

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks in Balochistan

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in different areas of Balochistan, according to statements issued to...

Amma Hoori’s Grief — TBP Editorial

Amma Hoori’s entire life was lived under the shadow of state repression. She and her family were among the thousands of Baloch...

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described as a “fake encounter,” alleging...