London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pro-Government Militias Kill Another Man in Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A man was shot dead in the Gomazi area of Balochistan’s Kech district on Saturday, in what rights groups alleged was another attack by a government-backed militia.

The victim was identified as Jalal, son of Haji Yar Muhammad and a resident of Gomazi. Eyewitnesses and local sources said he was at his shop when armed men in a vehicle opened fire, killing him on the spot. They alleged the attackers belonged to a state-backed militia commonly referred to as a “death squad.”

Earlier the same day, two young men were also killed in Mand, bringing the total number of deaths in Kech district to three within hours.

Related News: Two Allegedly Shot Dead by Pro-Government Militias in Kech

Paank, the human rights wing of the Baloch National Movement (BNM), condemned the killings, calling them part of a “disturbing escalation in the pattern of targeted violence allegedly perpetrated by Pakistan Army-backed death squads against students, activists, political opponents and civilians in the region.”

“Such acts appear to be part of a broader campaign of enforced disappearances, arbitrary killings and systematic repression that may amount to crimes against humanity, contributing to the ongoing crisis in Balochistan,” Paank said. “We urge Pakistani authorities to conduct independent, impartial investigations into these killings, hold those responsible accountable and ensure the protection of vulnerable communities.”

The group also called on the international community, including the United Nations and human rights organizations, to monitor the situation and press for an end to what it described as “systematic genocide and human rights violations in Balochistan.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...