London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

‘A Plan of Baloch Genocide Has Been Devised Under the Name of Counter-Insurgency,’ Says Dr. Sabiha

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Dr. Sabiha Baloch, a central leader of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), has accused the Pakistani state of using counter-insurgency as a cover for a “planned genocide” of the Baloch people.

In a statement on Thursday, she said the ongoing crackdown on the BYC and the rise in enforced disappearances were not isolated incidents but part of a deliberate policy aimed at silencing every political and social voice in Balochistan.

“Under the guise of counter-insurgency, a plan of Baloch genocide has been drawn up,” Dr. Sabiha said. “The state’s problem is not only with those who demand independence, but also with those who speak of their fundamental rights, whether it is the right over their resources or the right to life itself.”

She described the current period as “a very harsh and critical time,” warning that if Baloch society remained silent “This ruthless enemy, which does not hesitate to forcibly disappear people and dump bodies, will also devastate our settlements, and then there will be no one left to question it.” 

In her concluding remarks, Dr. Sabiha called for immediate action. “We must rise for our rights and for our people, and we must rise now. Otherwise, our very silence will suppress us for many more years, and we will be left waiting for the next generation to speak.”

Latest News

Nineteen More Baloch Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi and Balochistan

The series of enforced disappearances targeting Baloch youth has continued, with fifteen more people reportedly taken into...

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks in Balochistan

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in different areas of Balochistan, according to statements issued to...

Amma Hoori’s Grief — TBP Editorial

Amma Hoori’s entire life was lived under the shadow of state repression. She and her family were among the thousands of Baloch...

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described as a “fake encounter,” alleging...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...