London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

One Month On, No Trace of Enforcedly Disappeared Baloch Female Student Mahjabeen

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

It has been one month since the enforced disappearance of Baloch student Mahjabeen Baloch, yet her whereabouts remain unknown and she has not been presented in any court, the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) said on Sunday.

In a media statement, VBMP Chairman Nasrullah Baloch said Mahjabeen was forcibly disappeared on 29 May by personnel of state agencies from Civil Hospital Quetta. Her family, he added, reported the incident to the VBMP and said she had been detained without any legal warrant and taken to an undisclosed location.

He further stated that the family had also informed the organization that a week prior to Mahjabeen’s disappearance, her brother Younus Baloch was detained by security forces from their home in Basima. His whereabouts also remain unknown.

“Neither Mahjabeen nor her brother has been presented in any court so far, which constitutes a grave violation of human rights,” Nasrullah Baloch said. He appealed to the Balochistan government and federal institutions to take immediate steps to ensure their safe recovery.

If either sibling is accused of any wrongdoing, he added, they should be brought before a court and dealt with under the law rather than being held incommunicado.

Dr Sabiha Baloch, a central leader of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), also voiced concern on social media.

“It has now been exactly one month since Mahjabeen’s enforced disappearance. What is astonishing is that no one in power in this state has even asked the authorities the simple question: where is Mahjabeen?” she wrote on X, formerly Twitter.

She said that even if Mahjabeen were wanted in any terrorism-related case, she should be in court or prison, not forcibly disappeared.

“Enforced disappearances are nothing short of thuggery and fascism. No law in the world permits such injustice. And to abduct a 24-year-old girl, affected by polio, from her hostel reflects the reality of how Baloch people are being forced to live under conditions akin to slavery.”

Dr Sabiha further condemned the state’s reaction to those who raise their voices.

“When we dare to ask these questions, all the powerful ones start calling us terrorists and instigators. But if, in the dictionary of these oppressors, we are terrorists, then what are those who abduct people, extort money, deal in narcotics, fire upon unarmed civilians, suppress media and judiciary, and steal electoral mandates?”

It is worth noting that both local and international human rights organizations have condemned Mahjabeen’s abduction and called on Pakistani authorities to produce her in court.

Amnesty International said the case reflects a broader pattern of enforced disappearances and “runs contrary to Pakistan’s international human rights obligations.” The organization urged authorities to conduct “prompt, thorough, and effective investigations,” disclose her whereabouts, and ensure her immediate release.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...