London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Lawyers Announce Court Boycott Over ‘Extrajudicial Killings and Enforced Disappearances’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Lawyers across Balochistan’s Makran Division have announced a boycott of court proceedings in protest against what they describe as a breakdown of law and order, a rise in enforced disappearances, and extrajudicial killings allegedly carried out by Pakistani security forces.

In a joint statement issued on Wednesday, the Makran High Court Bar, Kech Bar Association, Gwadar Bar Association, and Panjgur Bar Association said all court activities would be suspended on Thursday, 19 June.

The lawyers cited growing insecurity, harassment, and what they called “unconstitutional actions” by state forces. They said the boycott is a peaceful and constitutional measure aimed at upholding the rule of law and protecting civil liberties.

“All lawyers have been directed not to attend any court proceedings on Thursday,” the statement read, adding that emergency cases would be exempted from the boycott.

The bar associations expressed concern over recent reports of extrajudicial killings, enforced disappearances, and increasing harassment of lawyers and their families in the region.

“The rule of law in Balochistan is under serious threat, and the legal community no longer feels safe,” the statement said.

The protest comes amid reports of severe human rights abuses in Makran, particularly in the districts of Kech, Gwadar, and Panjgur.

On 16 June, Pakistani forces allegedly killed a man identified as Salam, son of Haider, in Gwadar. Local sources said Salam had previously been subjected to enforced disappearance and was killed in custody.

According to the same sources, his body was buried by authorities without notifying the family, prompting public outrage and street protests in the coastal city.

In recent weeks, multiple individuals have reportedly been detained by Pakistani forces across Makran and subsequently disappeared.

Lawyers say the protest is not only a response to these incidents but also a call to state institutions to honour their constitutional responsibilities and end the targeting of civilians and legal professionals.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...