London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani Forces Targeted in Two Attacks in Awaran and Turbat

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed fighters attacked a convoy of Pakistani forces in Balochistan’s Awaran district on Saturday, while a separate bomb blast targeted personnel in Turbat, residents and local officials said.

A convoy of eight vehicles was travelling through the Hahori area of Awaran when fighters opened fire from concealed positions, residents said.

Automatic weapons were used in the assault, they said, adding that several military personnel were killed or injured. There was no immediate official confirmation of casualties.

In Turbat, in neighbouring Kech district, a bomb exploded near a Frontier Corps bomb disposal team conducting road checks at Dasht Kunchati Cross, local officials said.

There were reports of deaths and injuries, but authorities have not released official figures.

No group has claimed responsibility for either attack. However, Baloch nationalist armed groups have previously carried out similar attacks in Awaran, Kech and other parts of Balochistan.

Latest News

Balochistan: Seven More Enforced Disappearance Cases Reported From Multiple Districts

Reports of seven additional alleged enforced disappearance cases have emerged from several districts of Balochistan, involving a minor...

Quetta: VBMP Says It Faces Threats to End Protest Camp, Vows to Continue the Campaign

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) has alleged that it is receiving threats aimed at forcing the organisation to shut down...

The Killing of Ghamkhwar Hayat and the Shrinking Space for Thought in Balochistan — TBP Report

By Yaran Diyar In the Brahui language, “Ghamkhwar” means “one who consumes sorrow” or “one who carries the grief...

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state of war” and urging Sindhi...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...