London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Pakistani Soldiers Dead, Several Injured in Panjgur IED Attack, Officials Confirm

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two Pakistani security personnel were killed and several others injured when a remote-controlled explosive device targeted their vehicle in Balochistan’s Panjgur district, officials confirmed on Thursday.

The attack took place in the Gichk area of Panjgur. According to officials, the blast severely damaged the military vehicle and killed two personnel on the spot. The injured were evacuated to hospital for medical treatment.

Local sources said the explosion occurred as the forces were en route to conduct an operation in the area.

Following the attack, security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far. However, Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups, particularly the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), have carried out a series of similar attacks in the region in recent months, frequently targeting Pakistani security forces with IEDs.

In early May, the BLA claimed responsibility for two IED attacks in Bolan and Kech districts, which it said killed 14 Pakistani military personnel. In April, the group said it conducted eight IED attacks across Balochistan, including in Gwadar, Turbat, Panjgur, Dasht, Tigraan, Margat, and Pasni.

In March, the BLA claimed responsibility for 11 IED blasts, including high-profile attacks on the Jaffar Express train in Bolan, a military bus in Nushki, and a convoy in Kalat’s Harboi area.

A report by the UK-based non-governmental organization Action on Armed Violence (AOAV) recently said the BLA remains one of the most active non-state groups using explosive weapons in Pakistan. AOAV also ranked Pakistan seventh among countries most affected by explosive weapons in 2024.

Latest News

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an...

Nineteen More Baloch Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi and Balochistan

The series of enforced disappearances targeting Baloch youth has continued, with Nineteen more people reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces in...

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks in Balochistan

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in different areas of Balochistan, according to statements issued to...

Amma Hoori’s Grief — TBP Editorial

Amma Hoori’s entire life was lived under the shadow of state repression. She and her family were among the thousands of Baloch...

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described as a “fake encounter,” alleging...