London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Armed Blockade Near Kalat, ‘Death Squad’ Operatives Killed, as BLF Claims Series of Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A series of armed attacks were reported across Balochistan on Saturday, including the establishment of an armed checkpoint on a national highway, the killing of two alleged death squad operatives in Panjgur, and a string of attacks claimed by the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) in Jhao and Mastung.

Kalat: Armed Checkpoint Set Up on Karachi–Quetta Highway

On Saturday night, a group of armed men established a checkpoint on the Karachi–Quetta highway near Mehlabi, a few kilometres outside Kalat.

Sources said the armed men, equipped with modern weapons, began stopping and inspecting vehicles travelling along the main route. No arrests or casualties were reported.

While no group has claimed responsibility, similar checkpoints have previously been set up by Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups.

Analysts say such armed inspections and blockades reflect the shifting balance of power in parts of Balochistan, where state authority is increasingly being challenged. “These operations are not just tactical—they represent both military and political statements,” one analyst told The Balochistan Post on condition of anonymity.

Panjgur: Two ‘Death Squad’ Operatives Killed

In a separate incident late Saturday night, two individuals were killed in an armed attack in the Gomazin area of Panjgur district.

Police identified the deceased as Mulla Amir and Amanullah, both residents of Chitkan. Local sources said that the men were affiliated with a state-backed armed group commonly referred to as a “death squad.”

A large cache of weapons was reportedly seized at the scene. The bodies were transferred to Teaching Hospital Panjgur for legal formalities. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.

BLF Claims Attacks in Mastung and Jhao

Meanwhile, the Balochistan Liberation Front claimed responsibility for a grenade attack on the residence of the Deputy Commissioner in Mastung, carried out on 16 May.

In a statement released Saturday, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the attack was carried out “to warn the Deputy Commissioner against allowing the civil administration to become a tool of the occupying army and brutal intelligence agencies.”

The group added that if such collaboration continued, “serious consequences” would follow. It reaffirmed its commitment to targeting “Pakistan’s colonial exploitative projects and administrative machinery.”

The BLF also claimed responsibility for an assault on a Pakistani military camp in the Koto area of Jhao on the night of 16 May.

According to the statement, BLF fighters launched a two-directional attack using rockets and heavy weapons, killing three soldiers and injuring several others.

The operation, the group said, lasted a “considerable amount of time” and was launched from close range.

“Our armed resistance will continue until the independence of Balochistan is achieved,” the statement concluded.

There had been no official confirmation of the reported casualties from Pakistani military sources at the time of publication.

Latest News

Mother Alleges Forcible Disappearance of Two Teenage Sons in Quetta, Appeals for Recovery at VBMP Camp

A woman from Quetta has alleged that her two teenage sons were forcibly disappeared after being detained...

BYC Says Three Missing Students Found Dead in Panjgur and Kech; Rises Alarm Over ‘Extrajudicial Killings’

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) says three Baloch youths, including students who were previously detained or reportedly missing, have been found dead...

Two More Bodies Recovered in Panjgur

The bodies of eight individuals have been recovered in the past week from various areas of Panjgur district in Balochistan, according to...

Noshki: Market Shut Amid Military Operations; Two Elderly Men ‘Forcibly Disappeared’

Pakistan military forces have reportedly carried out operations in several areas of Noshki district in Balochistan, according to local and regional sources.

BLA Releases Video of Pakistani Soldiers Captured During ‘Operation Herof 2.0’

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing seven Pakistani army personnel in its custody, days after the group captured...