London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Police Baton-Charge Families Demanding Access to Identify Bodies at Hospital

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Several women were injured on Wednesday after Pakistani police baton-charged families gathered outside Quetta’s Civil Hospital, where relatives had assembled to identify bodies brought in by security forces.

The violence broke out when families of forcibly disappeared persons, accompanied by political and human rights activists, attempted to enter the hospital to view the bodies. Pakistani forces had transferred 23 unidentified bodies to the hospital three days earlier.

Eyewitnesses said the police used force without warning.
“A large number of people, including women, children, and the elderly, had gathered peacefully to identify the bodies,” one witness said. “Suddenly, police began baton-charging the crowd, injuring several women.”

Tensions escalated further after reports emerged that 13 of the unidentified bodies had been buried under mysterious circumstances at Quetta’s Kasi graveyard late Tuesday night.

Local residents said they saw police and official vehicles arrive at the graveyard, hastily bury the bodies, and then leave. The secretive nature of the burial has deepened fears among families, who suspect their missing loved ones could be among those buried without identification.

Following sustained protests and public outcry, authorities eventually allowed some families into the hospital on Wednesday evening. Five bodies were subsequently identified and handed over to their relatives.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...