London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Baloch Tribal Elder Nasir Qambarani ‘Forcibly Disappeared’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani security forces conducted multiple raids in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan, in the early hours of Monday, detaining tribal elder Nasir Qambarani and transferring him to an undisclosed location, according to local sources.

At around 2 AM, personnel from Pakistani security forces, the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD), and intelligence agencies raided several homes in Killi Qambarani, including those of National Party leader Ghafar Qambarani and activist Beebow Baloch. Family members say they were assaulted during the raid.

Shortly afterward, Pakistani forces stormed the residence of 59-year-old Nasir Qambarani, forcibly taking him away. His family says they have no information on his whereabouts or the reasons for his detention.

Family members described a violent nighttime raid, saying Pakistani forces forcibly entered the house, physically abused them, confiscated mobile phones, and took Nasir Qambarani away without presenting any legal warrant.

“My father was forcibly taken from our home by CTD and intelligence agencies,” his son said. “Since then, we have had no information about his safety and well-being.”

His family says they are terrified and uncertain about what will happen next.

“This is an inhumane act and a blatant violation of basic human rights,” his son continued. “It has plunged our family into immense suffering.”

This is not the first time Nasir Qambarani has been subjected to enforced disappearance. On August 20, 2015, he was forcibly taken by Pakistani forces and remained in illegal detention for nearly three years before being released in June 2018.

Qambarani’s disappearance comes amid a wider crackdown in Balochistan. On Sunday, Pakistani forces forcibly disappeared nine individuals in Nushki, and their whereabouts remain unknown.

Meanwhile, in Mastung and Manguchar (Kalat district), families of the disappeared have staged sit-ins on major highways, demanding justice and the safe return of their loved ones.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...