London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Barkhan: Local Journalist ‘Forcibly Disappeared’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A journalist has allegedly been forcibly disappeared in Balochistan’s Barkhan district on Saturday, raising concerns among human rights organizations and press freedom groups.

According to reports, Asif Kareem Khetran, a local journalist affiliated with Barkhan Press Club, was last seen on March 15. His whereabouts remain unknown.

Human rights lawyer Imaan Zainab Mazari-Hazir said he had previously reported receiving threats.

“Extremely concerned over the enforced disappearance of @AsifKareemTweet,” she wrote on X. “He had informed me since 2024 about army officials who were threatening and intimidating him. They kept calling him to an army camp and abducted his other family members before disappearing him.”

Days before his disappearance, Asif Kareem posted on social media, claiming that Pakistani forces had raided his home. He also alleged that local authorities had sealed his shop, describing it as an attempt to silence him.

There has been no official statement from security forces or the Barkhan administration regarding his disappearance.

Journalists in Balochistan have increasingly faced threats, harassment, and enforced disappearances in recent years. Human rights organizations have condemned the latest incident and demanded his immediate and safe release.

Balochistan remains one of the most dangerous places in the world for journalists, with press freedom groups warning that journalists face growing risks for covering human rights issues and security affairs in the region.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...