London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Armed Men Set Up Roadblock, Attack Pakistani Forces in Kohlu and Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed men on Tuesday blocked a highway and carried out two separate attacks on Pakistani security forces in Kohlu district, local sources said.

The incident occurred in the Barag area, situated between Kohlu and Sibi, where the group stopped vehicles for several hours while conducting searches.

According to local sources, the armed men temporarily detained a Levies force member but later released him. When Pakistani forces tried to enter the area, they allegedly came under ambush, resulting in losses to the forces. 

Sources added that a second attempt by the forces to move deeper into the same area was also resisted, triggering another armed attack.

In a separate incident, unidentified gunmen targeted a Pakistani forces convoy in the Tump Nazrabad area of Kech district.

Local sources said that one vehicle sustained heavy damage in the attack. Several personnel were reportedly killed or injured, but exact figures remain unconfirmed.

Following the assault, helicopters were dispatched from Turbat, hovering over the region for some time before returning. 

On Thursday, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the Kohlu attacks, but no group has taken credit for the Kech attack so far.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...