London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Military Post Attacked in Kharan as BLF Claims Multiple Operations

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Pakistani military post in Balochistan’s Kharan district has reportedly come under attack amid a series of assaults across the region.

According to local sources, unidentified gunmen launched an assault on Tariq Post in the Roteenko area on Saturday night, with sustained gunfire and multiple explosions heard in the vicinity.

Officials have not confirmed casualties, but unverified local reports suggest Pakistani forces may have sustained losses.

BLF Claims Attacks in Mastung and Kech

Meanwhile, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for two separate attacks in Mastung and Kech.

In a statement to the media, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said BLF fighters had launched a grenade attack on 5 February on the Deputy Commissioner’s (DC) Complex. He said the Deputy Commissioner was inside at the time, resulting in what he described as “human and financial losses.”

In another statement, the BLF said its fighters attacked a Pakistani military camp in Niyami Kalag, Gwarkop, on the night of 8 February. The group claims at least one Pakistani soldier was killed and two others were injured, while the camp suffered “material losses.”

Following the assault, Pakistani forces responded with mortar fire and heavy gunfire into civilian areas, but BLF fighters reportedly withdrew without casualties, the statement added.

Baloch “pro-independence”armed groups, including the BLF, have intensified attacks on security forces, state-backed infrastructure projects, and government officials in recent months.

The BLF’s media wing, Aashob, recently released a report detailing 41 attacks during January 2025. The group claims to have killed at least 28 Pakistani security personnel and injured more than 26 others in ambushes, sniper fire, improvised explosive devices (IEDs), grenade assaults, and thermal attacks.

According to the report, most of these attacks occurred in Kech (16 attacks), followed by Awaran (6), Kohlu (4), Barkhan (1), Pasni (2), Quetta (2), Mashkay (4), Bolan (4), Khuzdar (1), and Karachi (1).

The BLF also claimed it killed a Military Intelligence (MI) officer, injured four members of a “state-backed militia,” and seized four weapons. The group further alleged it destroyed one military vehicle and damaged several others, including those belonging to the Frontier Works Organization (FWO).

The BLF reiterated its commitment to continuing armed resistance until Balochistan achieves independence.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...