London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Corruption and Irregularities Exposed in SBK Recruitment in Kohlu, Victims Demand Investigation

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Recent recruitments by the Sardar Bahadur Khan (SBK) Women’s University in Kohlu have come under scrutiny after allegations of corruption and irregularities. A group of affected candidates held a press conference at the Kohlu Press Club, accusing the recruitment process of violating the 2019 recruitment policy and favoring “nepotism.”

According to the affected candidates, the official advertisement had announced the shortlisting of 144 candidates, but 152 individuals were recruited, a clear violation of the policy. The affected individuals said that despite several objections remaining unresolved, certain individuals were hastily recruited, contrary to the merit list.

The victims also accused the chairman of the Departmental Research Committee of overseeing nepotistic recruitment practices, particularly in Union Councils Nisao, Oryani, and Sufaid. They claimed that candidates who were not on the merit list, and some who had failed the tests, were still recruited.

In another revelation, the victims alleged that the disability quota was also manipulated. They claimed that healthy individuals were falsely declared as disabled to secure recruitment, pointing out that these individuals held driving licenses, which contradicted their supposed physical impairments.

The affectees said that when the Deputy Commissioner of Kohlu was questioned about the matter, he expressed ignorance. They said that if the deputy commissioner is unaware of the situation, then who prepared these recruitment lists, and under what criteria? They said that it is alarming that both the DRC Chairman and the Deputy Commissioner were ignorant of these developments.

The affected candidates have now called for a full investigation into the matter. They have urged the Chief Secretary of Balochistan, the Secretary of Education, the Director of Education, and the Commissioner of the Sibi Division to take action and ensure that those involved in the corruption are held accountable.

In a warning, the victims stated that if their demands for a thorough investigation are not met, they will escalate their protests and resort to legal action.

Latest News

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet, writer and academic Professor Ghamkhwar...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.