London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Responsibility for Killing of Seven ‘State Agents’ in Barkhan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for killing seven individuals in Balochistan’s Barkhan, alleging that they were personnel of the Pakistani military and intelligence agencies.

In a statement released on Wednesday, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group’s fighters carried out a targeted operation on Tuesday night at approximately 10 PM.

According to the BLA, its fighters set up a road blockade at the New Quetta Pashin Bismillah Hotel in the Radkan area of Barkhan, where they began snap checking of vehicles.

“Fighters stopped the ‘Desired’ coach, which was carrying personnel of the occupying Pakistani army and intelligence agencies,” the statement said.

The group claimed that after identifying seven individuals as state agents, they were executed on the spot.

Among those killed, the BLA identified former Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Aashiq Hussain, accusing him and others of involvement in “spying, Baloch genocide, enforced disappearances, and harming Baloch national interests.”

The BLA said that the individuals had been wanted by the group, alleging they were involved in activities against the Baloch movement in Quetta and other areas of Balochistan.

“They were finally arrested in a raid-based operation based on ZIRAB’s intelligence,” the statement read. “After their identification, their execution was immediately carried out.”

The BLA also issued a warning to other alleged informants, stating that those involved in what it called “Baloch genocidal acts” would face a “tragic end.”

BLF Claims Responsibility for Separate Attacks in Zamuran and Noshki

Meanwhile, another “pro-independence” armed group, The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for two separate attacks targeting Pakistani military forces and police personnel in Zamuran and Noshki, resulting in one fatality and multiple injuries.

In a statement released on Wednesday, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group’s Sniper Tactical Team targeted a Pakistani soldier stationed outside a military checkpoint in the Jonki Tank area of Zamuran, Kech.

“The soldier was eliminated on the spot,” the BLF statement said, adding that Pakistani forces responded with indiscriminate fire but that BLF fighters safely withdrew.

The second attack took place on the evening of February 16 at 7 PM, when BLF fighters launched a grenade attackon the Noshki police station.

“The attack was intentionally carried out at the main entrance of the station as a warning, avoiding any casualties,” the BLF statement read.

The group warned Noshki police to refrain from defending Pakistani military forces.

The BLF reaffirmed its commitment to continuing attacks against security forces and law enforcement agencies, stating that operations would continue until the complete withdrawal of “Occupying forces” from Balochistan.

Latest News

BUITEMS Accused of ‘Anti-Baloch’ Policies as Controversial Appointments Spark Outrage

The Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) has come under heavy criticism over...

Militant Attacks in Pakistan During Ramadan Reach Highest Level in a Decade, Research Report Reveals

According to a report by the Pakistan Institute for Peace Studies, Pakistan witnessed the highest number of militant attacks in a decade...

Internet Services Suspended in Quetta and Other Parts of Balochistan

Internet services have once again been suspended in Quetta and various other regions of Balochistan. Just a few days ago, mobile internet...

Dr. Mahrang Baloch’s Message from Jail: ‘Do Not Abandon Families of the Disappeared’

Dr. Mahrang Baloch, an imprisoned leader of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), has sent a letter from Huda Jail, Quetta, addressing the...

Senior Political Activist Zaheer Baloch Arrested in Quetta

Pakistani forces have reportedly arrested senior political activist Zaheer Baloch on the day of Eid-ul-Fitr for participating in a protest.