London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Seven Pakistani Soldiers Killed in Kalat Attack – BLA

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks targeting Pakistani military personnel, alleged collaborators, and a supply vehicle in Kalat, Zehri, Zamuran, and Dukki, asserting that Pakistani forces sustained significant losses.

In a statement to the media, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group conducted a remote-controlled IED attack on Thursday against a Pakistani military foot patrol in the Surkhin and Nechara areas of Kalat. He claimed the explosion killed three soldiers instantly. Immediately afterward, another BLA squad reportedly ambushed additional forces using automatic weapons, killing four more soldiers.

The BLA also claimed that on Tuesday it killed Shahzaib, son of Muhammad Riyasat, in Zehri. According to the group, Shahzaib, a resident of Lahore, was a collaborator for Pakistani military and intelligence agencies, acting under the guise of a “mentally ill” individual. The BLA said its intelligence wing, “Zirab”, had been monitoring Shahzaib’s movements and determined his involvement in espionage activities.

On Wednesday, the BLA said its fighters attacked a vehicle delivering supplies to Pakistani forces in the Nawano area of Zamuran, disabling the truck. The driver was reportedly allowed to leave but was cautioned against further collaboration with the military.

In a separate operation, BLA fighters targeted what they described as a “death squad” camp in the Jhalar area of Dukki. The camp was allegedly led by Akbar Nasir and backed by the Pakistani military. The BLA claimed it used heavy weaponry to strike the location, accusing the squad of engaging in land grabs, robberies, and extortion in the region.

The group emphasized that collaborators and facilitators of the Pakistani forces remain direct targets of its operations. It warned that such attacks would intensify in the future.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...