London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kolwah: BLF Claims Responsibility for Attack on Pakistani Forces Convoy

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for an attack on a Pakistani forces convoy in the Kolwah area of Awaran, reportedly causing casualties and material losses.

In a media statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said that on January 27 at 11:30 a.m., BLF fighters ambushed a convoy of six military vehicles in Rodkan, Kolwah, using heavy and modern weaponry.

“The convoy was about to enter the area for a military operation when the freedom fighters launched the attack,” Major Gwahram said, adding that the operation caused “partial damage” to military vehicles. 

The spokesperson reiterated that the BLF will continue targeting what it describes as “occupying forces” until Balochistan achieves independence.

Meanwhile, a separate shooting incident was reported in Turbat, Kech district, where a man was killed.

According to police reports, unidentified armed individuals on a motorcycle opened fire in the Behman area of Turbat, killing a man identified as Riaz.

Local sources said that Riaz was affiliated with a state-backed armed group locally referred to as a “death squad.” No group has claimed responsibility for the killing so far.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...