London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Dasht: Seven Pakistani Soldiers, Including Officer, Killed in Bomb Attack – BLF

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A “pro-independence” Baloch armed group, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), said it carried out a remote-controlled bomb attack on a Pakistani forces convoy in the Shay Zangi area of Dasht, Kech, at 12:10 AM on Wednesday. The group alleges that seven personnel, including an officer, were killed when their vehicle was destroyed.

In a statement to the media, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the convoy, consisting of 11 vehicles, was returning to a base in Turbat after a military operation in Dasht. He said the vehicles had turned off their headlights to avoid detection, but BLF fighters, acting on “verified intelligence,” successfully carried out the attack.

In a separate statement, Major Baloch detailed a series of clashes between BLF fighters and Pakistani forces during a military operation in the Bardi area of Bolan on Wednesday.

According to the spokesperson, Pakistani troops, supported by military vehicles and foot soldiers, launched the operation in the region. He claimed that BLF fighters engaged the advancing forces in a 30-minute clash at noon, forcing them to retreat.

A second encounter reportedly took place at 1:30 PM, resulting in a 20-minute skirmish that ended with another troop withdrawal. The final clash occurred at 4:00 PM, where, according to the BLF statement, Pakistani forces were compelled to abandon the area entirely.

Major Baloch alleged that the military deployed drones and surveillance equipment during the operation, but he said BLF fighters effectively countered these measures, inflicting damage on drones and vehicles. He also suggested the Pakistani forces sustained human and material losses during the clashes.

The BLF spokesperson reaffirmed the group’s responsibility for the attacks and reiterated its commitment to targeting what he described as “occupying forces” until the withdrawal of the Pakistani military from Balochistan.

As of the filing of this report, neither the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) nor Pakistani authorities have issued a statement regarding the reported incidents.

Latest News

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...

‘I Earn My Living by Driving a Tractor,’ Says Kech Farmer Listed in Government’s ‘Most Wanted’ Notice

A farmer in Balochistan’s Kech district said on Thursday he had been listed as a wanted militant with a Rs 3 million...

Transporters Block Makran Coastal Highway over Alleged Misconduct by Pakistani Forces

A transport union blocked the Makran Coastal Highway on Wednesday, halting all traffic, in protest over what it said was misconduct by...

BYC Warns of ‘Alarming Surge’ in Killings and Disappearances in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) on Thursday released a report warning of what it described as an “alarming surge” in extrajudicial killings,...