London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani Forces Targeted in Multiple Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Unidentified gunmen ambushed Pakistani security forces in the Spilinji area of Mastung, local sources said. The attack reportedly took place early on Monday near Maro, where armed assailants targeted forces advancing for a military operation.

Witnesses described hearing intense gunfire and explosions during the attack, although authorities have not released any details on casualties. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack, but the region is known to have a presence of Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups.

In a separate incident, a bomb attack in the Kech district targeted a military vehicle near Jamak in the Gworkop area. Local sources said the explosion caused “significant casualties”; however, there has been no official confirmation.

This latest bombing comes just days after an IED blast in Kech’s Dasht, in which two security personnel were killed and four others injured while escorting members of Qatar’s royal family on a hunting trip. The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for that attack.

Meanwhile, in the Rajanpur district, the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) claimed responsibility for a bomb attack on a police vehicle near Mirpur. BRG spokesperson Dostain Baloch said the blast destroyed the vehicle, killing all security personnel on board.

Authorities have yet to issue an official statement regarding the attacks in Mastung, Kech, and Rajanpur.

Latest News

Military Warns Against ‘Disrupting Peace’ in Balochistan Ahead of Protest March

Pakistan’s military has warned that no one will be allowed to “disrupt peace” in Balochistan, as political...

Government Delegation Holds Talks with Akhtar Mengal at Lakpass Sit-In

A government delegation visited the Lakpass sit-in site near Quetta on Saturday, attempting to negotiate with Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) leader Sardar...

Khuzdar: ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Man Among Three Killed in Alleged Fake Encounter

A young man reportedly detained by Pakistani forces last year has been identified among three people killed in an alleged staged encounter...

Mahrang Baloch Rejects Release Offer, Demands Freedom for All Detained Activists

Negotiations between Pakistani authorities and detained Baloch activist Dr Mahrang Baloch have failed after she rejected a conditional offer for her release,...

Dera Bugti: Youth Goes Missing After Alleged Detention by Pakistani Forces

A young man has reportedly gone missing after being allegedly detained by Pakistani military forces in the Dera Bugti district of Balochistan.