London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF and BLA Claim Responsibility for Attacks on Pakistani Forces and Operatives

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) and Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) have claimed responsibility for multiple attacks targeting Pakistani military forces and their collaborators in different parts of Balochistan.

Major Gwahram Baloch, spokesperson for the BLF, stated that on Wednesday, December 18, at 4:00 PM, BLF fighters attacked a Pakistani military checkpoint in Hamzai, Tump, using advanced and heavy weaponry. “The attack resulted in significant human and material losses for the occupying forces,” BLF spokesperson said.

He accused the Pakistani forces of oppressing the local population, carrying out enforced disappearances, raiding civilian homes, and burning residences under the guise of counter-insurgency operations. However, he stated that when true defenders of Balochistan retaliate by targeting military camps and checkpoints, the enemy forces are left with no option but to retreat.

Separately, Jeeyand Baloch, spokesperson for the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for two attacks in Turbat and Kalat, where he stated that BLA fighters eliminated key collaborators of the Pakistani military and intelligence agencies.

In the first incident, BLA fighters killed Kamran, son of Umar, near Turbat at approximately 1:00 PM. Kamran, a resident of Meeri, had been working for the Pakistani military as a paid agent. Under the military’s patronage, he led an armed gang involved in raids on homes, violating the sanctity of privacy, facilitating enforced disappearances, and assisting in military operations. In return, his gang was allowed to engage in illegal activities such as drug trafficking, robbery, and extortion, said Jeeyand Baloch.

The BLA’s intelligence wing, Zirab, has identified other members of Kamran’s network who have been warned they will meet the same fate, the spokesperson warned in the statement.

In a separate operation on November 30, 2024, BLA fighters targeted and killed Hidayatullah, alias “Jari Booti,” in Kalat city’s vegetable market. Hidayatullah, a long-time informer for Pakistani military intelligence (MI), was linked to death squads and the network of Mehmood Afridi, who the BLA previously killed, the statement read.

The spokesperson revealed that Hidayatullah was involved in recruiting locals for the military, facilitating raids, and aiding in enforced disappearances. He was killed for his involvement in anti-Baloch activities.

Both the BLF and BLA have reiterated their resolve to continue targeting the “occupying” forces and their collaborators until the liberation of Balochistan is achieved.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...