London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

North Waziristan: 7 Killed, 6 Injured in 3 Attacks on Pakistani Forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least seven security personnel have been killed and six injured as a result of attacks on Pakistani forces in three separate incidents in Pakistan’s tribal areas of North Waziristan.

According to officials, one security official has been reported ‘missing’ in the attacks. The injured personnel have been shifted to the military hospital in Bannu, some of whom are in critical condition.

The Pakistan Army’s Public Relations Department (ISPR) did not immediately respond to the incident. However, the civil, police, and other security officials in North Waziristan have confirmed the attacks.

Officials said that the first attack on the security forces took place in Hasan Khel area of ​​Datta Khel Tehsil, in which five personnel were killed and two were injured, while one officer went missing during the exchange of fire.

The second incident took place in North Waziristan’s second-largest town, Mir Ali, where militants attacked the Seeman check-post with advanced automatic weapons.

Authorities have confirmed the death of two security personnel in this attack.
Officials said that the third incident took place at Spanwam area of ​​Mir Ali sub-division on a bomb disposal squad trying to defuse expensive martials.

Further details about material and life losses in this attack have not been revealed so far.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...